Calega is an Incubator Accelerator with expertise in the Energy, Healthcare, Human Resource Intervention and Information Technology sectors. With over 30 years’ industry experience, Calega is able to successfully leverage investment and industry expertise to create value for our investors, offering a widespread Global Footprint, Deep Investment Expertise and a Diverse Portfolio.
Offering Value to Investors
At Calega, we understand the importance of value and ensuring every investment is able to reach its full potential. As an investor, you will have complete access to our global network of industry experts offering expertise on executive operations and portfolio intelligence.
Philosophy & Approach
At the heart of our unique ‘Calega Advantage’ is our drive to deliver maximum value through our collaborative culture, widespread global footprint, and corporate resources. Our investment team delivers strategic and operational support, helping translate our widespread Calega Culture into services and capabilities to propel and optimize revenue growth. Our leadership directs and coordinates with our investment professionals to create optimal value throughout the investment lifecycle.
The foundation of true value creation at Calega is our expertise spread over five core industries that we focus our investments in. Our team comprises of investment experts bringing together over 30 years’ industry experience, each specializing in a particular practice area, offering expertise to entrepreneurs in the region.
At Calega, our leadership team of C-suite executives and sector specialists with over 30 years’ of industry experience guide our investment experts through the investment process from sourcing deals, conducting due diligence managing operations and exiting transactions. Working with Calega will allow access to entrepreneurs, industry executives, strategic investors and venture and private equity groups, ensuring your investment is identified and structured in a way that delivers maximum value.
- Large stake with management participation
- Investment return objective consistent with strategic rather than financial buyers
- Moderate use of leverage
- No turnaround or distressed assets
- Large stake with management participation
- Sectors of focus include Energy, Healthcare, HRI, and Business Services.
- Growth industries with positive, long-term underlying macro trends and drivers.
- Attractive competitive dynamics
- Revenues up to more than $50 million
- EBITDA typically between $2-10 million
- Cash flow positive
- Proven, strong structural/unit economic profitability
- Sustainable long-term organic growth profile
- Middle East, Africa, Asia, EU
- Platform businesses with proven business models with attractive economics
- Growth or transformation potential
- Strong barriers to entry (brand asset, network, innovation, control of supply or distribution, etc.)
- Sustainable competitive advantage
- Strategic, Long-term focus on value creation with a given holding period
- Low dependence on leverage
- Global network of companies and people
- Strong capital base to support growth initiatives (both organic and M&A)
- Established, highly-trusted investor with a strong reputation and track record of success
Strategic Investment and Assistance for Entrepreneurs/Promoters
- Streamlined process with no financing contingencies
- Competitive pricing models with a long-term holding period and approach to value creation
- Reputation for expertise, integrity and transparency
Top Tier Management Support
- Strong operating flexibility enabled by capital depth, moderate leverage, and long holding horizon.
- Minimal process distraction to management
- Continuous focus on value maximization
- Ability to invest in value-creating initiatives
- Opportunity to pursue strategic transactions
- Global network of Investors
QPM is a respected global project management and manpower resources company. Together with our customers, we deliver top of the line services for landmark projects that create long-term progress and economic growth. Our customers include some of the biggest and most reputable names in the sector and these multinational organizations have come to rely and trust our capabilities which have been proven time and again throughout our long history of operating within the oil & gas and construction industries.
AVIS Enertech - an engineering and Project Management Consultancy organisation offers to work with Clients in an environment of most intricate challenges by providing innovative solutions. We support our Clients to meet their ambitions and work it to perfection for a successful project delivery. We aim to add value at every stage for our clients by finding elegant solutions to complex problems. We understand that cost and time are certainty and fundamental for a successful project delivery.
“A Renewable Energy Development, Investment & Services Platform”
Calega Energy’s objective is to advance the development, commercialization and deployment of renewable energy solutions, clean technologies, and environmental solutions. The company meets this objective through investment and active partnership in existing projects and by acting as an adviser and incubator partner for specialist service providers and manufacturers, particularly in energy storage. Our geographical sphere of expertise and our focus is MENA, the Asian sub-continent and in SE Asia.
Calega Energy plans to fund and participate in RE and energy storage assets that deliver attractive yields and good growth potential. All its activities are guided by the United Nations Sustainability Goals.
Sygmia is geared to create value for clients leveraging winning strategies from demystifying performance currency, to communicating across the organization and building relationships. No cookie cutter templates for us, we support you through the process in creating and implementing that special strategy tailored for your set of variables and enhance shareholder value nurtured in a safe investment environment with large measures of potential for growth. In today's ever changing business-scape, we simultaneously endeavor to integrate technology as the enabler in our solutions to propel businesses across the growth stratosphere.
Tartan Global General Trading LLC (Tartan Global) is an IT hardware distribution house based in the United Arab Emirates. TGGT is focused on providing customer driven hardware solutions and support to its partners across the GCC. Our dedicated sales, marketing and supply chain management teams ensure your business needs are addressed.
Phone:+ 971 4 379 6596
Calega Resources Investment LLC,
Suite 3305, Concord Tower, Dubai Media City
P.O Box 643625, Dubai, U.A.E